Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Dark Cope Wants to Write - Dark Tuesday, Flex Writers Cafe

The Dark Cope wants to write.
Has there been a subject other than pain?
Every line typed and every line written from his pen has been living.

Darkness within that still remains is screaming, "let me out"!
An anger that is as real as the pain that causes it roils and boils.
Rearing and confrontational, no more sitting back and lack of a shout.
Keep your heart open and vulnerable, you will see what pain uncoils.

Come with me and listen to the words I have to say.
Oh don't worry there will be on cursing, no dripping gore, only a pain that must get away.
Poring over the words that are deep within the anger is present, created by pain.
Emotion is livid and heart beats are increased.  Must I write forever in vain?

Will you understand in the end that I am in pain?  Or will you say, it's all in your mind?
A healing, a catharsis, of a sort has taken place.  But there is a coil that simply must unwind.
Nearer draw to my presence, for then I will at last be able to write the pain that is within.
This is no faker y, no imagined aching.  This is pain that has been here so long, before men.

The pain is in my arms, pushing on my nerves and causing me to want to pout.
Often times it is so odd that I can write and still be in pain, an anger curling seeking to get out.

With a controlled hand, an aching heart, and a part of me that is anger filled, the pain resides.
Resting from time to time, only to come again to steal the joy that I have had in seconds fleeting.
In an effort to maintain my calm there has to be a release, a bit at a time, till it subsides.
There have been times when it wasn't so fleeting, but raging and tearing and destructively real.
Every thought of anger created by the pain that still lies locked within this body wants out!

The Dark Cope Wants To Write, but for now has subsided and there is less adrenalin, less remembrances, and less loss of hope that was there before.  The Dark Cope Wants To Write and it is my hope that should you have a "dark" within you, that you will allow it to write a little at a time until one day there can be a hope of peace that heals.

The Dark Cope Wants To Write
by The Dark
07-06-2010
FlexWriters Dark Tuesday with Kristine

No comments:

Post a Comment