Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I Am A Writer - Acrostics of the Teen Idols

I am a writer.  It is something that I've done for a long time.  I specialize in the Acrostic and on a trip last year to Stafford, Texas I presented 3 singers with their copy of my acrostic of their names.

Micky Dolenz of the Monkee's fame joined up with the legendary, Mark Lindsay and Peter Noone.  Today I will reproduce the autographed copies of the ones they signed for me.  I will also include the Pic n Poem I wrote in honor of the event from the perspective of going to see the Monkee, Rhonda's favorite Monkee, Micky.

Then I will close with something that I've never done before.  You will see what I mean.
Copenator out!





















The last picture is from the Rain-forest Cafe at the Galleria in Houston, Texas.

Now for something I've never done before until now.  Any fans of Peter Noone and Mark Lindsay have the opportunity to own a one of a kind autograph piece, the acrostics I wrote for them when we went to see them.  Fortunately the autographed acrostic of Micky Dolenz's name is now in Rhonda's collection, as I gave it to her to represent a one of a kind item in her massive collection of Monkee memorabilia.

No comments:

Post a Comment