Sunday, August 22, 2010

Pic n Poems - Cross Stitch creations

I did a series of pic n poems based upon some photos of cross stitch that a friend of mine sent to me. 
I was fascinated by the detail, the fact that it looks so real.  I'm going to add them as one so you can see how awesome they look.
Copenator out!
 It's as if they are just two dogs posing for a picture.

 Just as this says, love that lasts is love that is precious and rare.  The love I have for Rhonda is like that, forever and ever, never to be broken.

 Love is Found.  Wow!  Do you know the Agape Love available through Jesus?

 If anyone knows the meaning of the characters above the flower please let me know and I'll add it.
A craft, a hobby, a past time that creates such beauty is worthy of being featured.  This set of cross stitch is the work of an artist, the words are the product of the impact they had upon this writer.  You are important to God; therefore you are important to me.
Copenator out!






No comments:

Post a Comment